This wildlife photography workshop will help you to better your skills and shoot alongside a professional wildlife photographer at all times.
The workshop will be largely based on practical experience that will suit all skill levels. Discussions and assistance on specialized topics such as different lens techniques, composition techniques, depth of field, motion techniques, as well as discussions on Adobe “Creative Cloud” Light Room vs Photoshop, back-up and photo management and many more.
The wildlife photography workshop gives you the chance to work in a beautiful wildlife setting, whilst fine-tuning your skills in a friendly environment. Techniques will be discussed, demonstrated, and put into practice throughout the workshop. All will work closely together, sharing your knowledge and experience. You will also get the time to relax in our luxury accommodation and get spoilt with our hearty food. Depending on the moon activity, you will also get the chance to learn more about Milky Way Photography under the guidance of our Professional photographer.
This workshop will be aimed at helping the beginner, novice and semiprofessional.
This workshop will be facilitated by a Professional Wildlife Photographer. The workshop is about shooting – lots of shooting. Because of the unique location of this workshop, and the luxury accommodations, this workshop adventure is open to spouses as well as photographers. Even non-photographers will find the locales visited and the wildlife viewing opportunities to be thrilling. The cost for non-photographers is the same as for active participants.
This 5 days, 4 nights package includes:
- R5500 per person or R8400 per couple sharing for 4 nights’ accommodation.
- Accommodation includes tea and coffee facilities, air-conditioned rooms, room safe and Wi-Fi. (Please visit our lodge website for more information).
- Lunch on arrival day 1, breakfast, lunch and dinner on days 2-4 / breakfast on day 5.
- Beverages during meals are charged on consumption to individual accounts / paid cash or credit card at check-out. Complimentary tea and coffee will be served.
- Two Safari Drives per day where the photographer will accompany you
Minimum of 8 people per workshop.
- To confirm a booking a deposit of 50% is required.
- The balance of the package is payable on the day of arrival.
- There will be no refund of deposits on cancellations 2 weeks prior to the start of the workshop (unless a re-booking is made suitable to both parties).
- Please note that only EFT transfers, cash cheque / credit card (VISA, MasterCard or American Express) will be accepted as payment.
- Complimentary USB Stick with workshop notes will be provided.
Package excludes use of any camera gear (please provide your own minimum DSLR required).
- Laundry and spa services available upon request.
Linksfontein Lodge: 18 – 22 September 2017